Welcome to our first blog, I wanted to thank you for reading it. Allow me to introduce myself and explain a little bit about our company. My name is Joshua Libby, and I am the owner of Family First Pest Control. I got started in this industry in 2014 and have worked for 5 other companies before starting my own. I started this company because I was frustrated with the lack of service the other companies would provide for the customer. From Anthem to Arcadia, Paradise Valley to Peoria and Scottsdale to Surprise we service a very large part of the Valley.
How are we different:
- We focus on the yard not just the house.
- We treat the block wall. Scorpions love to hide in the block wall. By treating it you get better control.
- We web wipe every service. Tired of those spiders hanging around and not paying rent? We knock down black widows, to brown recluse to daddy long legs.
- We base our treatment off the size of your lot and adjust our time there. Our minimum appointment is 35 minutes, and we have some houses that take us 90 minutes to accomplish.
- We treat the water and valve boxes too. Don’t like cockroaches? By treating these dark damp areas we get better control for cockroaches.
- We also use granules for a few reasons. Ants are annoying. By granulating the yard, we control more bugs.
All these steps allow our common goal to happen. Less bugs in house, less issues for customers which makes all our customers happy.
Know you can see why we are the GOAT of pest control.
I highly encourage you to read our reviews on Google
Or text/call at 602-292-5429
Truly thank you for your time,
Family First Pest Control